INDOZONE.ID – Are you confused about what menu to make today? How about just making a Soto Betawi Susu Recipe? Besides being delicious, this menu can be easily made at home. Interested in it? Here’s the recipe!
- 500 g beef tenderloin, cut into pieces
- 5 cm cinnamon
- 5 cloves
- 5 grains of cardamom
- 3 cm galangal, bruised
- 3 lime leaves
- 2 bay leaves
- 200 g boiled beef lung
- 200 g watching things
- 200 g of boiled fat
- 650 ml of liquid milk
- 1 tbsp pepper powder
- 2 tbsp mushroom broth
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp salt
- 10 red onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp coriander
- 2 cm jahe
- boiled potatoes, cut into pieces
- red tomatoes, chopped
- finely sliced scallions
- fried onions
- fried chips
- cayenne pepper
How to Make Soto Betawi Susu:
- Boil water, boil the meat with cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and galangal until the meat is tender.
- Seasonings: Grind the seasoning ingredients with a little water until smooth.
- Saute fine spices until fragrant and cooked. Put in a meat stew.
- Add orange leaves, bay leaves and lemongrass, cook until spices are absorbed.
- Enter the lungs, tripe and beef lard.
- Season with pepper, stock powder and salt then bring to a boil again.
- Pour in the milk and stir until it boils then remove from heat.
- Serving: Arrange potato and tomato slices in a serving bowl.
- Pour the stew of meat and offal following the milk gravy.
- Serve with a sprinkling of scallions, fried onions, lime and chips and chili sauce.