- 400 grams of bamboo shoots, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 200 grams of chicken meat, diced
- 100 grams of grated carrots
- 4 chicken eggs, beaten
- 200 grams scallion
- 6 cloves of garlic, puree
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 200 ml air
- 50 grams of brown sugar
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in 2 tablespoons water
- salt and pepper powder to taste
- ground pepper, stock powder, sugar, and salt to taste
How to make
1. Bamboo shoots, thinly sliced lengthwise, roasted until not runny. Set aside.
2. To make the filling, heat the oil. Saute garlic until fragrant. Add eggs, scramble, add chicken and carrots. Stir well. Add the sliced scallions and onions. Add salt, sugar, pepper, stock and sweet soy sauce. Cook until the water reduces. Set aside and let cool at room temperature.
3. Prepare the spring roll skin. Give stuffing. Fold and glue with egg white. Do this until all the skin and stuffing ingredients are used up.
4. Heat the oil. Fry spring rolls until brown. Lift and drain.
5. To make the sauce, boil water. Add the finely chopped garlic, brown sugar, salt and ground pepper. Pour in the cornstarch solution. Cook until thickened and bubbling. Turn off the fire.
6. Serve the spring rolls with the sauce.