KARAWANGPOST – Who does not know this one food? Processed fried foods that are practical to make, delicious to eat warm, and of course suitable for coffee friends.
Fu yung hai is a food similar to bakwan or bala-bala. Its crunchy texture with complete filling, makes this food much liked by various circles.
Fried foods with this complete filling, can also be an option for dining with family at home.
So friends can relax snacks too, you know. Especially when the weather is cold, it’s good to eat hot fu yung hai.
Cooking your own fried food is also more guaranteed to be healthy, you know. Don’t believe it? Let’s take a peek at the fu yung hai recipe with this complete filling.
– 4 eggs
– 150 grams of minced meat
– 10 chopped shrimp
– 2 cloves of minced garlic
– 1 spring onion, sliced
– 1 carrot, cut into matchstick size
– 2 cauliflower, thinly sliced
– 1 tbsp flour
– 1/2 sdt baking powder
– 1/4 tsp sugar
– 1 tbsp oyster sauce
– salt and pepper to taste
– 1 clove minced garlic
– 1/4 onion, sliced
– 2 tbsp peas
– 2 tbsp tomato sauce
– 1 tsp English soy sauce
– Sugar and salt to taste
– cornstarch solution
How to cook:
1. Mix all the fu yung hai ingredients. Stir well.
2. Heat a little oil, then pour the fu yung hai batter.
3. Fry fu yung hai until browned or evenly cooked. Drain.
4. For the sauce, saute the garlic until fragrant.
5. Add all the sauce ingredients, except the onions and cornstarch.
6. Add enough water. Mix well and adjust seasoning.
7. Bring to a boil, then add the onion and maizena water.
8. Fu yung hai is ready to eat.
The stuffing of fu yung hai can be adjusted according to taste. Don’t forget to add cayenne pepper too, to make it more delicious when eaten. Good luck.***