250 grams of mackerel
180 grams tapioca flour
3 tbsp wheat flour
180 ml air es
5 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 egg (take the white)
4 egg yolks (for dipping pempek filling)
1 tsp sugar
salt to taste
Cuko Sauce Ingredients:
3 sticks of brown sugar
700 ml air
1 tbsp tamarind
1 tbsp sugar
3 cloves of garlic, crushed
8 pieces of cayenne pepper (can be according to taste)
2 tsp ebi, mashed
1 tsp sugar
How to make Pempek Palembang submarine:
1. Puree the mackerel with a food processor.
2. Mix the mashed fish meat with garlic, tapioca flour, wheat flour, and 1 egg white. Knead while being given ice water little by little until the dough is easy to form.
3. Take enough dough, round it, give it a hollow, fill it with egg yolk, then close the edges.
4. Boil the pempek dough that has been formed until it floats.
5. To make cuko sauce, bring brown sugar and water to a boil. Enter the sugar, salt, tamarind, ebi, and chili that have been mashed. Bring to a boil and then strain.
6. Enjoy pempek with cuko sauce and sliced cucumber.
500 g mackerel meat, puree
25 g all-purpose flour
200 ml air
2 tsp salt
250 g of starch flour
water to boil
10 pieces of cayenne pepper
2 sdm tongcai
4 cloves garlic
1 tsp salt
60 g of tamarind
250 g brown sugar, finely sliced
75 g of granulated sugar
2 tsp vinegar
2 tbsp ebi powder
How to make Pempek Palembang lenjer:
1. Cuko: Put the water with tamarind, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and ground spices in a saucepan, boil while stirring occasionally until the sugar dissolves. Turn down the fire. Cook until the unpleasant smell of the spices is gone and the sauce is slightly reduced. Remove and strain. Add vinegar and ebi, mix well. Set aside to cool.
2. Pempek: Dissolve the flour with water, until it becomes a thick and slippery dough. Put the flour porridge in a saucepan, cook, stirring constantly until it becomes a thick porridge. Remove, cool.
3. Mix the fish meat with flour porridge, and salt, knead the dough until smooth. Add the flour little by little, stirring by hand until smooth. Divide the dough into 6-8 equal parts.
4. Form a dough cylinder with a length of 12 cm. Put the dough in boiling water. Boil until it floats / cooked. Remove, drain, leave to cool.
5. Heat a lot of cooking oil, fry the pempek gradually until golden yellow. Lift, drain. Serve pemepek with cuko and complementary according to taste.