quail egg shrimp sauce/copyright: shutterstock
Want to enjoy a dish from quail eggs? Come on, just make quail egg fried chili sauce, it’s guaranteed that everyone will like this menu. Here are the ingredients and how to make it.
- 1/4 kg quail eggs (boiled, peeled)
- 10 petai seeds (cut in half, fry until cooked)
- 3 cm galangal (bruised)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sheet of lime leaf
- Right amount of oil)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 6 cloves of red onion
- 5 large red chilies (discarded)
- 3 pieces of chili
- Salt to taste)
- Sugar (to taste)
- Chicken stock powder (to taste)
How to make
- Prepare all the ingredients then saute the ground spices until fragrant.
- Add bay leaves, lime leaves and galangal, mix well.
- Add quail eggs and petai, mix well.
- Correct the taste, if it’s not tasty, add salt or chicken stock powder.
- Cook this fried chili for about 5 minutes then remove and serve.
Happy cooking and hope you like it!