KOMPAS.com – Tofu can be processed into various delicious foods, for example, tofu mixes typical of Lamongan.
This typical Lamongan mixed tofu has a gravy with a savory taste. Although it looks like many elements, the materials used are easy to find in the market.
Here’s the recipe for tofu mixed with lamongan from Delicious dishes, perfect for weekend food.
Also read: Lontong Balap Recipes, Food to Let Go of Missing to Surabaya
- 250 grams of beef brisket
- 2 liters of water
- 2 lemongrass stalks, crushed
- 2 cm ginger, crushed
- 5 teaspoons salt
- 2 3/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 8 red onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cm turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons oil for frying
Also read: Scallop Satay Recipe, Companion Side dish for Lontong Balap
Get information, inspiration and insight from email you.
- 50 ml beef broth
- 4 pieces of cayenne pepper, steamed
- 3 tablespoons petis
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 half -cooked fried yellow tofu
- 250 grams of yellow noodles
- 100 grams of bean sprouts, brewed
- 1 bunch of lettuce leaves
Also read: Surabaya Tech Tofu Recipe, Must Have Petis in Peanut Seasoning
How to make tofu mix dreams:
1. Boil the meat, lemon grass, and ginger until the meat is soft. Remove the meat, cut into pieces. Set aside 50 ml of broth to make chili sauce.
2. Saute ground spices until fragrant. Add the spices to the beef stew. Add the chopped meat, sugar and salt. Boil until the spices absorb.
3. Continue to make the sambal. Puree red chili, petis, garlic, sugar, and salt. Add broth and mix well.
4. Serve tofu, noodles, bean sprouts, lettuce, and meat in one bowl and then pour the broth.
Also read: 15 Spicy Culinary in Surabaya, Prices Start from IDR 10,000