Batam, Batamnews – Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 has finally been officially released after the recent leaks on the internet. The specifications can be said to be terrible.
Mi Mix 4 brings CUP full screen display with the front camera hidden under the screen. So it promises a true full screen experience.
This is possible thanks to micro-diamond pixel technology and algorithms. This makes the pixel size in front of the camera can be reduced while increasing the brightness.
Xiaomi has also redesigned the circuitry to increase the transparency of the camera area. Plus a transparent subpixel circuit with a unique wave pattern to minimize light diffraction.
Also read: Xiaomi boss ambitions to be the king of the world’s cellphones, get rid of Samsung
The front camera itself is 20 MP with a pixel size of 1.6 m when applying 4-in-1 binning. While the screen carries a 6.67-inch AMOLED 3D curved display panel.
This display supports HDR10+, TrueColor 10-bit, 5,000,000:1 contrast ratio and Dolby Atmos. Xiaomi protects it with Gorilla Glass Victus glass.
Switching to the back embedded three cameras. There is a 108 MP main camera using the Samsung ISOCELL HMX sensor combined with OIS.
Xiaomi also installed an 8 MP periscope camera capable of 5X optical zoom. Not to forget the 13 MP ultra-wide camera with a 120-degree viewing angle.
In the kitchen sector, the Mi Mix 4 relies on Snapdragon 888+ with two choices of 8GB and 12GB RAM. While the internal memory is 128 GB and 512 GB.
Also read: Samsung Prepares Galaxy A52s, this is the price!
The battery is only 4,500 mAh, interestingly given 120W charging support. Xiaomi promises a fully charged battery in just 21 minutes. There is also support for 50W wireless charging which is claimed to be able to fully charge the battery in 45 minutes.
Xiaomi uses a ceramic material on the back shell of the Mi Mix 4. There are black, white and gray options.
The Mi Mix 4 will go on sale first in China on August 16. Xiaomi plans to sell it globally, hopefully Indonesia will be one of them.
The price of the Mi Mix 4 in China is released starting at 4,999 yuan or around Rp. 11 million, and the most expensive is 6,299 yuan or Rp. 13.9 million.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 Specifications and Prices
- Screen: 6.67 inch AMOLED Full HD +, 120 Hz refresh rate, 1 billion colors, HDR10+, Dolby Vision,
- Chipset: Snapdragon 888+
- RAM: LPDDR5 8/12 GB
- ROM:UFS3.1 128 / 256 / 512 GB
- Rear camera: 108 MP, 8 MP (periscope telephoto) with 5x optical zoom, 13 MP (ultrawide)
- Front camera: 20 MP under screen
- Network: 5G, 4G,WiFi6,Bluetooth
- Features: On-screen fingerprint, Water resistant, Harman Kardon touch stereo speaker, NFC, Infrared
- 4,500mAh battery with 120W fast charging
- Dimensi: 162.6 x 75.4 x 8 mm
- Weight: 225 grams
- Warna: Ceramic Black, Ceramic White, Shadow Gray
- Prices: starting from 4,999 yuan or around Rp. 11 million, and the most expensive 6,299 yuan or Rp. 13.9 million.