TRIBUNJATENG.COM – Everyone agrees that endurance is very important to maintain during this pandemic.
Understandably, until now the case of Covid-19 still shows no signs of ending.
There are many ways to increase endurance.
Consumption of functional food mentioned by nutritionist DR Dr Tan Shot Yen can strengthen the immune system.
Also read: Recipe for a Sekoteng of Red Ginger, Warm and Delicious and Rich in Benefits
Also read: Tips for Making Angkringan-style Wedang Ginger, Rich in Benefits, Kicking Taste and Aroma
Functional food contains antioxidants, phytophenols, vitamins, and minerals.
Empon-empon is included in functional food.
Quoted from Kompas.com news that aired on Wednesday (23/6/2021), the benefits of functional food can be obtained if the food is consumed habitually instead of once or twice.
You can make warm empon-empon drinks that are easy to make and drink before bed.
Like the recipe for wedang ginger tea from the following delicious dish.
Spice ginger tea recipe
- 400 grams of ginger, roasted, peeled, bruised
- 1.500 ml air 2 cm kayumanis
- 2 cloves
- 2 grains of cardamom
- 2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 saset teh
How to make spiced ginger tea:
1. Boil water suitable for consumption, add ginger, cloves, cardamom, and cinnamon. Cook while stirring over low heat until fragrant.
2. Strain and take the water, for those of you who like it sweet, you can add brown sugar and honey. Stir well. So far, it’s actually edible.
3. But you can add a teabag and stir until it changes color and is ready to be enjoyed.
This article has been published on Kompas.com with the title Wedang Ginger Tea Recipe, Empon-empon Drink for Body Immunity