Chicken rujak seasoning can not only be made using a pan or frying pan. If you want it to be healthier, you can process chicken salad with spices by dipepes. Not only does it make it more practical because it can be left behind during the steaming process, but it also tastes better because of the banana leaf wrapping effect. Let’s try the recipe!
- 7 pieces of chicken
- 2 limes
- 10 cloves of red onion
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 7 large red chilies
- 5 pieces of chili
- 5 cm ginger, thinly sliced for easy mashing
- 5 cm galangal, thinly sliced for easy mashing
- 3 cm turmeric
- 6 hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp salt
- powdered sugar and pepper to taste
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 lemongrass stalks, bruised
- 2 bay leaves
- banana leaves to taste, heat over the fire to make it easy to shape
How to make:
- Marinate chicken with lime for 15 minutes. Rinse clean.
- Saute ground spices until fragrant, add lemongrass and bay leaf. Cook until the spices are cooked. Add salt, sugar and pepper to taste. Stir again.
- Add the chicken and mix well with the spices. Cook briefly until the chicken changes color. Turn off the fire.
- Take enough banana leaves, fill with two pieces of chicken along with rujak seasoning. Wrap and pin. Do it to the end.
- Heat the steamer. Steam the chicken for 30 minutes.
- Pepes chicken rujak seasoning is ready to be enjoyed.