Reporter: Ika Putri Bramasti Ixtiar Rahayu In Pambudhi
TRIBUNSTYLE.COM – Breakfast turns out to have many benefits for the body.
Breakfast is a source of energy for us to carry out activities.
Food from breakfast is a good source of essential nutrients such as calcium, iron and B vitamins as well as protein, and fiber.
Fruits and vegetables are good sources of vitamins and minerals, so try to eat them at breakfast.
However, for those of you who don’t have time to make breakfast, let’s try the following sandwich recipe.
1. Grilled tuna sandwich
Also read: 4 Recipes for Pastry Creations, Delicious Cakes that are Suitable for Family Serving: Filled with Red Beans and BBQ Beef
Also read: 3 Recipes for Making Various Fried Tempeh, Turmeric Seasoning, Taoco and Fried Flour, Cheap But Delicious Snacks
- – 8 croissants, unbroken, bake briefly
- – 200 grams of fresh tuna fillet, sliced wide
- – 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- – 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- – 1/2 teaspoon English soy sauce
- – 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- – 1/4 teaspoon salt
- – 1 teaspoon sugar
- – 100 grams of lettuce, iris country
- – 1 tomato, halved, sliced
- – 25 grams of chili sauce
- – 25 grams mayonnaise