Jakarta – Some of you may have often heard of young papaya stir fry, maybe some have even tried to make it at home as a special dish.
Well, for those of you who are curious and want to make it at home, you can follow the following method.
- 350 grams of young papaya, cut into 1/2×4 cm
- 75 grams of shrimp with fire, remove the head
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 lime leaves, remove the bones
- 2 cm galangal, bruised
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
- 200 ml air
- 2 tablespoons oil, for frying
- Also Read: Recipes and How to Make Kwetiau Fried Cob
How to make
- Heat oil, saute coarsely ground spices, bay leaves, lime leaves and galangal until fragrant.
- Add shrimp. Stir until it changes color.
- Add young papaya. Season with salt, sugar and pepper. Stir well.
- Pour water. Cook until cooked through.