TRIBUN-MEDAN.com – Mixed Cocktail Recipe is ready to provide freshness to make thirst run away.
The mixture of fruit and sweetness of syrup, which makes this Mixed Cocktail Recipe comes with a more special taste.
Need a fresh and special drink? This Mixed Cocktail Recipe is the choice!
- 75 grams of papaya, shaped into balls
- 125 grams of watermelon, shaped into balls
- 150 grams of melons, formed into balls
- 150 gram coconut cream
- 50 ml air nata de coco
- 75 ml vanilla syrup
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- 500 ml ready-to-use apple juice
- 150 grams of ice cubes
How to Make a Fresh Mixed Cocktail:
1. Soak papaya in 500 ml of water and 1 teaspoon of whiting water. Set aside. Clean wash.
2. Mix papaya, watermelon, melon, nata de coco, nata de coco water, vanilla syrup, lime juice, mint leaves, and apple juice. Stir well.
3. Store 30 minutes in the refrigerator until absorbed.
4. Serve cold with ice cubes.