- 250 grams of black glutinous rice flour
- 5 chicken eggs, separate the whites and yolks
- 230 grams of granulated sugar
- 30 ml santan
- 1 cup oil
How to make
1. Heat the steamer.
2. Beat egg whites and sugar until fluffy and stiff with a mixer.
3. Enter the egg yolks one by one while beating and mixing well.
4. Lower the speed of the mixer, add the oil little by little.
5. Enter the glutinous rice flour little by little.
6. Pour the coconut milk. Beat with a mixer for about 5 minutes.
7. Prepare a baking sheet that has been greased and dusted with flour. Pour the batter into the pan.
8. Steam the sponge for about 40 minutes.
Once the sponge is cool, remove it from the mold and sprinkle with powdered sugar if you like. Good luck!