Fish can be processed into super delicious dishes like this. Let’s process dory fish into super crispy but soft steak with the following recipe.
- 2 dori fish fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lime
- enough crispy seasoning flour
- the oil for frying
How to make:
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and sprinkle on the dori fillet so that it is not sweet.
- Sprinkle a little pepper and salt on both sides of the fillet that is already at room temperature.
- Leave it for about 10 minutes.
- Make crispy flour wet dough.
- Spread on the fillet.
- Layer the fillets with dry flour and pinch to make a crispy texture.
- Fry with oil until golden brown.
- Lift and drain.
- Serve with sauce and steak complements.
Happy cooking and hope you like it!