KOMPAS.com – Scout Day is celebrated every August 14. This year, Scout Day which falls on Saturday (14/8/2021) is the 60th anniversary.
For those of you who want to enliven the Scout Day celebration this year, you can create a Scout Day twibbon 2021 through the twibbonize.com website.
Also read: History of Scout Day August 14 and the Download Link for the Scout Movement Logo
An interesting reference to the twibbon design with the theme of Scout Day 2021 can be seen on the twibbonize.com website.
If you want to support Scouting Day 2021 commemoration, you can create a twibbon in the following ways:
- Go to the twibbonize.com site
- Write “scout day” in the search field or the search field
- A page display with various twibbon designs will appear. Choose the one you like.
- Click on the design
- Click “Select Photo”
- Select your face photo and arrange the photo layout in the selected twibbon design earlier. Make sure your face is clearly visible
- If so, click “Next”. Wait until the photo merging process is complete
- Then, click “Download Photos”
- Later, a page appears that displays the default caption from the twibbon design earlier.
- You can copy the message by clicking “Copy Message”.
- Then, download the latest twibbon photo along with the copied caption.
Here are some Twibbon links that you can choose from:
- 60th Scout Day
- Happy Scout Day
- 60 Years of Scouting
- Jakarta Scouts
- Indonesian Scout Day
- Scouts Remaining Non -Stop
- Scout Anniversary
- Anime Scout Day
- Indonesian Scouts
- Happy Boy Scouts
Also read: Scout Movement Motto and its Functions and Benefits
Get information, inspiration and insight from email you.
Efforts to support Scout Day 2021 can also be done by uploading inspirational quotes written by Mr. Pandu Worldwide, Robert Baden-Powell.
Those of you who are interested in affixing a quote from Baden-Powell can be found on the brainyquote.com site.
Then, search or search with the keyword “Robert Baden Powell”.
Here’s an example of 5 quotes from Baden-Powell:
1. “Try and leave this world a little better than you found it, and when your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate, you have not wasted your time but have done your best.
(Try and leave this world a little better than you found it, and when it’s your turn to die, you can die happy feeling that after all, you didn’t waste your time but did your best)”.
Also read: Scout Day, Understanding the Meaning of Praja Muda Karana…
2. “The most worth-while thing is to try to put happiness into the lives of others.
(The most valuable thing is to try to incorporate happiness into other people’s lives)”.
3. “We never fail when we try to do our duty, we always fail when we neglect to do it.
(We never fail when we try to do our job, we always fail when we neglect to do it)”.
4. “A Scout is never taken by surprise; he knows exactly what to do when anything unexpected happens.
(A Scout is never surprised; he knows exactly what to do when something unexpected happens)”.
5. “Life would pall if it were all sugar; salt is bitter if taken by itself; but when tasted as part of the dish, it savours the meat. Difficulties are the salt of life.
(Life would be pale if it were all sugar; salt is bitter when drunk alone; but when tasted as part of a meal, the flesh is savory. Trouble is the salt of life)”.
Read also: Getting to know the Father of the World Scout Baden Powell who was born on February 22, 1857
Infographic: Scout Day History