– 100 gr tepung hunkwe
– 200 ml of instant thick coconut milk
– 500 ml air
– A pinch of salt
– 60 ml thick sweet cocopandan
– 1 tbsp sugar
– 3 drops of cocopandan paste
– 75 gr of granulated sugar
– 1 thick sweet white sachet
– 1 pandan leaf, knead
– 3 drops of blue dye
How to make cocopandan cork ice:
1. Mix ingredients A well, divide into 2 parts.
2. Mix half of the ingredients A with ingredients B.
3. Cook until thick and exploding.
4. Pour into a tin/container lined with plastic, set aside.
5. Mix well half of the ingredients A with ingredients C
6. Cook until thick and explode.
7. Pour over the pink dough. Let cool at room temperature, then refrigerate for 2 hours.
8. Remove from the pan, cut into pieces.
9. Wrap in plastic, freeze in the freezer.
10. After freezing let it sit for a while at room temperature, ready to be enjoyed.