KOMPAS.com – Chicken eggs are food ingredients that are affordable, easy to process, and a source of protein.
One dish from chicken eggs that is suitable for you to make at the boarding house is scrambled carrot eggs. Besides carrots, you can also add cabbage or tofu.
The only utensil for cooking scrambled eggs is a frying pan, if possible a non-stick one.
Here’s how to make carrot scrambled eggs like a boarding house kid.
Carrot scrambled eggs recipe
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 2 medium-sized chicken eggs
- 1 small sweet carrot, peeled, cut into thin matchsticks
- 2 pieces of curly chili, thinly sliced oblique (can replace with 1/2 tsp chili powder)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1-2 tbsp cooking oil
How to make carrot scrambled eggs
- Beat eggs, salt, and powdered broth until smooth. Make sure there are no lumps of salt or powdered stock.
- Heat a frying pan, pour cooking oil. Spread over the surface of the pan. Pour in the eggs, stir until lumpy.
- Add carrots and chili or chili powder. Saute until carrots are tender. Lift. Place on a plate. Serve while warm.