Want to enjoy a different chicken dish than usual? Try making this Thai-style pandan chicken. Here’s an easy recipe to follow.
- 1/2 chicken, cut into several pieces
- salt and lime juice to taste
- enough pandan leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp english sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 lime leaves, thinly sliced
- sugar and salt to taste
How to make
- Soak chicken in lime juice and salt for 15 minutes.
- Mix and stir well all the marinade ingredients.
- Marinate the chicken in the marinade for about an hour.
- Wrap the chicken with pandan leaves, then make a knot.
- Steam the chicken for 10 minutes.
- Fry the chicken until cooked. Lift and drain.
Happy cooking and hope you like it!