- 100 grams of cassava tape, puree
- 150 grams of rice flour
- 35 grams of all-purpose flour
- 150 grams of granulated sugar
- 250 ml air
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 1 sdt baking powder
- enough food coloring
How to make
1. Boil water and sugar until dissolved (no need to boil).
2. Mix the tape, rice flour, and flour. Stir well.
3. Pour the sugar water into the flour mixture. Knead until the dough is not lumpy.
4. Add yeast. Stir well.
5. Cover the container with a napkin. Let stand for 30 minutes until the dough is frothy.
6. Add the baking powder. Stir until not foamy.
7. Add food coloring.
8. Heat the steamer and the mould.
9. Pour the dough into the mold until it is full (the mold does not need to be smeared with oil). Steam for about 20 minutes over high heat.