KOMPAS.com – Tired of peanut brittle or peanut brittle? You can try the recipe for crispy and durable tempeh crackers to fill snack jars at home.
How to make this tempeh is quite easy, you only need to follow two cooking steps.
The ingredients for making tempeh are also simple and inexpensive. Such as tempeh, lime leaves, rice flour, coconut milk, and coriander.
Also read: Thin and Crunchy Long Lasting Recipe for Rebon Rebon Orange Leaves
Follow the recipe for tempeh crackers for a meal or snack companion, as quoted from the book “500 Most Favorite Cooking Recipes (HC)” (2013) by Sisca Soewitomo published by PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
- 300 grams of tempeh, thinly sliced
- 8 lime leaves, sliced
- Enough oil for frying
Also read: Tips for making crispy dents, why should you use coconut milk?
Get information, inspiration and insight from email you.
Ingredients for dough:
- 250 grams of rice flour
- 350 ml coconut milk from coconut
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper powder to taste
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 cm kencur
- 1 tbsp roasted coriander
Also read: 5 Ways to Fry Dumplings to Make it Crispy and Long Lasting
How to make tempeh
1. Batter: Mix the rice flour, coconut milk, eggs, salt, and pepper powder, mix well. Add ground spices and lime leaf slices. Stir well.
2. Heat the oil, dip the tempeh slices into the batter and fry until cooked and dry. Remove and serve the tempeh.
The book “500 Favorite Cooking Recipes (HC)” (2013) by Sisca Soewitomo published by PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama can be purchased at Gramedia.com.