TRIBUN-MEDAN.com – The Green Bean Mud Cake recipe is perfect when paired with a glass of warm tea.
You see, the Green Bean Mud Cake Recipe has a legit and sweet taste that can lull the tongue.
Believe me, everyone will love this soft Green Bean Mud Cake Recipe.
- 150 grams of margarine
- 500 ml air
- 300 grams of medium protein flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 400 grams of granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 200 grams of potatoes, steamed, mashed
- 200 grams skinless green beans, soaked for 1 hour, steamed, mashed
- 14 drops of light green coloring
- 12 eggs
- 800 ml coconut milk, from 1 coconut
- 150 grams of young coconut, dredged long
- 10 jackfruit, cut into pieces
How to Make Green Bean Mud Cake:
1. Heat margarine and water while stirring until it boils.
2. Enter the flour, vanilla powder, sugar, salt, potatoes and green beans. Stir until smooth. Add light green coloring. Stir well. Remove and cool.
3. Add the eggs one by one while beating well. Pour the coconut milk little by little while beating well.
4. Pour the batter into the preheated mud mold. Let it be half cooked.
5. Sprinkle jackfruit and young coconut. Closed. Let it cook.