SURYA.CO.ID – Here’s a recipe for making Crunchy Snacks that are currently viral in Korea, and also in Indonesia.
The name Croffle comes from two foods, namely croissants and waffles.
As the name implies, waffle croissants are Croissas dough that is inserted into a Waffle tool, so that a snack called Croffle is created.
Croffles have a denser texture than Croissants.
Launching Kompas.com entitled Croffles Recipe that is on the Rise in Korea, Can be for Sale,
Here’s the full Croffle recipe.
- 100 grams of warm water (40 degrees Celsius)
- 4 grams instant yeast
- 200 grams of all -purpose flour
- 20 grams of sugar
- 4 grams of salt
- 20 grams frozen unsalted butter
- 6 grams of skim milk
- 10 grams of eggs at room temperature
How to make croffles
1. Mix warm water and yeast, wait until the yeast works. In a separate bowl, put the flour in a bowl. Add sugar, salt, skim milk, butter. Stir well until all ingredients are mixed.
2. Put a little egg into the yeast mixture, make sure the eggs are cold. Add it to the flour mixture and make sure everything is well mixed.