TRIBUN-MEDAN.com – This Passion Fruit Pudding Recipe tastes not only sweet, but also very fresh.
If this delicious Passion Orange Pudding Recipe is a dessert menu, the family at home is guaranteed to be happier.
That’s it, why this sweet and fresh Passion Fruit Pudding Recipe must be served for dessert after dinner.
- 100 ml orange juice (ex: fruit vita)
- 1 teaspoon of powdered jelly
- 1/2 teaspoon instant jelly
- 40 grams of granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 can mandarin oranges drained
- 250 ml of liquid milk
- 1 pack of powdered jelly
- 25 ml passion fruit syrup
- 1-2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50 grams of granulated sugar
- 50 grams of aloe vera, cut into small pieces
How to Make Passion Fruit Pudding:
1. Ingredient I, boil the orange juice, powdered agar-agar, granulated sugar, and powdered jelly while stirring until it boils. Turn off the fire. Add lime juice. Stir well.
2. Arrange the mandarin oranges in a 20 cm tulban pan. Pour in ingredients I. Let half freeze.
3. Material II, boil liquid milk, powdered gelatin, and sugar while stirring until it boils. Add passion fruit syrup. Stir well. Set aside.
4. Beat egg whites and salt until half fluffy. Add sugar. Beat until fluffy. Add boiled milk. Shake slowly. Add aloe vera. Stir well.
5. Pour over layer I. Freeze.