TRIBUN-MEDAN.com – This delicious Korean-style Rice Bulgogi recipe is sure to make breakfast moments even more festive.
The delicious taste of this Rice Bulgogi Recipe is immediately felt in the first bite.
If you want to present a Korean oppa-style breakfast menu, you can directly copy this Rice Bulgogi Recipe!
- 200 grams sirloin beef, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cm ginger, finely grated
- 1/2 onion, cut lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon gochujang
- 1/2 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of sesame seeds
- 200 grams of our chicken
- 100 grams of kimchi cut into pieces
How to Make Rice Bulgogi:
1. Mix the meat, garlic, ginger, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, sugar, salt, gochujang, and rice wine. Stir well. Let stand 1 hour until the spices infuse.
2. Heat the oil. Saute onions. Add meat. Cook while stirring until the meat is cooked.
3. Serve with fluffier rice, kimchi pieces, and a sprinkling of toasted sesame.