The price of the 2021 Alphard car in Indonesia ranges from Rp. 1.06 – Rp. 1.98 billion. Alphard is indeed included in the family segment premium car category or better known as a car Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV).
Its luxurious appearance with a dashing exterior makes this car a dream of the upper class. Plus the Toyota Alphard has advanced features that are in harmony with its comfortable and safe interior.
Since its introduction in May 2002, the Toyota Alphard has immediately become the best-selling MPV in Japan. When it was first released in Indonesia in 2008 through Toyota Astra Motor, Alphard immediately stole the attention of automotive lovers in the country.
After experiencing several improvements in terms of facelift, exterior, interior and engine, this car is still an idol MPV until now.
Interested in buying a Toyota Alphard? Find out the full specifications first in this article.
The latest Alphard car specifications and prices August 2021
Toyota Alphard 2021 is available in three variants, namely Toyota Alphard 2.5 XA/T, Toyota Alphard 2.5 GA/T, and Toyota Alphard 3.5 QA/T.
All Alphard variants have seven seats with ground clearance 160 mm. The dimensions of the Alphard car are 4945 mm (L) x 1,850 mm (W) x 1,895 mm (H).
The three Alphard variants are available in four color options, namely:
- Graphite Metallic
- Steel Blonde Metallic
- White Pearl
What is the price of an Alphard in August 2021?
- Harga Toyota Alphard 2.5 X A/T: IDR 1,058,250,000 with a down payment starting from IDR 201.46 million and installments of IDR 23.35 million.
- Harga Toyota Alphard 2.5 G A/T: Rp1,212,650,000 with a down payment starting from Rp. 232.34 million and installments of Rp.26.62 million.
- Harga Toyota Alphard 3.5 Q A/T: IDR 1,969,150,000 with down payment starting from IDR 383.64 million and installments of IDR 43.13 million.
Toyota Alphard . engine
Alphard cars have two different engine options and two transmissions, namely CVT and automatic.
- Toyota Alphard type 2,500 cc is equipped with a DOHC 4 cylinder inline engine with a capacity of 2,494 cc with Dual VVT-i technology. Processed using a CVT transmission, this engine is capable of achieving peak power of 180 PS at 6,000 rpm. This transmission system is very capable for use in dense urban areas.
- The 3,500 cc Toyota Alphard is equipped with a 6-cylinder DOHC engine with Dual VVT-i technology. The power generated by the engine will be processed using an eight-speed automatic transmission. That way, this machine is able to reach a maximum power of 300 PS which is equivalent to 6,200 rpm with a maximum torque of 4,700 rpm.
Toyota Alphard features
As a premium class MPV, the Toyota Alphard is equipped with qualified safety features. Toyota Alphard 3.5 Q has dual-SRS Airbags up front, side airbag, curtain airbag, and knee airbag. Thus, the possibility of injury in the event of an accident can be minimized.
In addition, the Toyota Alphard is also equipped with advanced essential features.
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist (BA)
- Traction Control (TC)
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Hill-Start Assist (HSA).
- Pre-Collision System (PCS)
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Control
- Automatic High Beam
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM)
- Rear-Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Child Safety Locks
- Keyless Entry
- Anti Theft Device
- Engine Immobilizer
In fact, the Toyota Alphard is also equipped with eight ultrasonic sensors spread across the front and back of the car.
The eight sensors function to identify other vehicles and static objects around the car that can trigger accidents.
Toyota Alphard . Exterior
The luxurious impression of the Toyota Alphard can be seen from the exterior with grill larger ones with finishing black piano then crooked.
The front view is supported by sharp lights and is divided into two by a chrome line that extends to the bottom of the bumper.
The headlights of this Toyota car use LED technology. While the bottom is equipped with a turn lamp with a sequential flame pattern.
How about the side exterior? The side design of the Toyota Alphard is in the form of a B-pillar that matches the body color and the C-pillar is left black. The design creates the impression of a spacious interior.
The rear exterior of the Toyota Alphard is no less luxurious with lights shaped like a parallelogram separated by a chrome rear garnish. On the lower bumper there are reflectors and four parking sensors.
Interior Toyota Alphard
The interior of the Alphard is designed to be comfortable and elegant. DashboardThe dominant color is black with a few accents of wood and chrome on the center console. For settings, there is a 9-inch screen with various buttons below it.
The advantages of this car interior are seats and rear cabin. The seats are very flexible with ample leg room. Meanwhile, in the second row, two comfortable captain seats were planted.
In fact, in the Toyota Alphard 3.5 Q variant, there is a panel to adjust the sitting position, including the AC / Heater setting.
You also won’t be bored if you have to travel far because the Toyota Alphard is equipped with a 13-inch rear-seat entertainment that supports HDMI and phone mirroring.
You can also turn on Color Ceiling Illumination with 16 color choices to create a different cabin atmosphere and not boring.
Plus-Minus Toyota Alphard
As one of the MPV cars, there is no doubt about its quality. However, information about the pluses and minuses of the Toyota Alphard is worthy of consideration. Check the following information.
- Equipped with advanced safety features in Toyota Safety Sense.
- Own head unit and a larger rear-seat entertainment dimension.
- Own leg room and head room which is roomy to the back row.
- Seats are more flexible with Reclining Seats.
- Has variant hybrid.
- Equipped with wireless charger.
- Own Ground Clearance low which makes it easier for children and the elderly to get into the car.
- Has large dimensions so that it is difficult to pass through narrow streets, suitable for urban highways.
- The large dimensions have an effect on the large turning radius, making it difficult to maneuver.
- With ground clearance low, Alphard tends to be a bit flat when full. This will make it difficult for drivers to find a lot of speed bumps on the road.
- Not equipped with a footrest like the previous version.
- Expensive service fees and taxes.
What about the fuel consumption of the Toyota Alphard? This also needs to be considered when buying this car.
Toyota Alphard fuel consumption tends to be extravagant. The fuel consumption of the Toyota Alphard 3.5 Q variant in the city ranges from 6 km / liter with an average speed of 20 km / hour.
This consumption will be more wasteful when you are stuck in traffic on the road. If driven constantly at 80 km / h (eg when on the toll road), fuel consumption will increase to 12 km / liter.
If the fuel consumption count is still burdensome, you can choose the 2.5 variant or even the 2.5 HV variant which is definitely more efficient.
Find the ideal car and fit your budget by taking the following quiz
From the car sport to a family car, which one fits your budget? is city car or an SUV that suits our driving character?
Well, find out the answers to these questions in the following quiz.
Also get information as well as the best car insurance options that can provide extra protection.
For those of you who want to know more about automotive or insurance? Check out popular questions around these topics on Ask Lifepal.