Jakarta – During the Covid-19 pandemic, a healthy lifestyle needs to be applied in daily life, including consuming healthy and nutritious food to increase immunity.
One of the healthy menus that you need to taste is mushroom cauliflower vegetables that you can stir-fry at home when you eat with your family.
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, roasted
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, cut lengthwise
- 1 cm ginger, bruised
- 100 grams of carrots, cut into slices
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 pieces of ear mushrooms, soaked
- 100 grams of mushroom, cut into 2 parts
- 25 grams of kapri, strained
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 200 ml air
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch dissolved in 2 teaspoons of water
- 1 onion, cut diagonally
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons oil for frying
- Read also: How to process red spinach into a special dish
- Also Read: Recipes and How to Make Kwetiau Fried Cob
How to make
- Heat the oil. Saute garlic, onion and ginger until fragrant.
- Add carrots, cauliflower, ear mushrooms, straw mushrooms, and peas. Stir until half wilted.
- Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, salt, and sugar. Stir well. Pouring water. Stir until boiling and cooked.
- Thicken with cornstarch solution. Stir until bubbling. Add the onions and sesame oil. Stir well.