KARAWANGPOST – Ant nest sponge is one of the sponges that many people love.
This type of cake is often used as a delivery dish for thanksgiving events.
Also Read: Delicious and Crispy Fried Pizza Recipe, Doesn’t Make Your Pockets Dry
This is how to make a delicious and addictive ant nest sponge.
- 350 gr gulpas
- 400 ml air
- 4 eggs
- 120 gr flour
- 120 gr tapioca
- 3 thick white sweet sachets
- 150 gr margarine (melted)
- 1/2 sdt baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
How to make:
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside
- Heat the sugar over low heat until it caramelizes
- Add water, stir until sugar is dissolved. Then turn off the fire, let it cool
- In another bowl, beat the eggs & sweetened thick with a balloon whisk until smooth
- Add flour & caramel alternately until it runs out
- Finally, add melted margarine
- Stir well, sieve so that there are no lumps of flour
- Put the dough into a 22 cm tin that has been smeared with margarine & sprinkled with flour
- Oven until cooked, I use a tangkring oven for about 40 minutes on medium heat.
Thus the recipe for ant nest sponge, easy and simple way to make it.***