Here’s how to make beef turkey kebabs that are easy to practice at home, viz.
– 100 cc plain / plain flavored yogurt
– 2 cloves of garlic
– kg beef, sliced crosswise
– tsp coriander
– 3 pieces of red chili
– pepper to taste
– 2 cm jahe
How to make kebab meat:
a. Wash the meat, then beat until it is wide and soft.
b. Puree red chili, coriander, garlic, and ginger.
c. Coat the beef with ground spices, until the meat is evenly seasoned.
d. Give yogurt, salt and pepper to taste. Leave it for 10 minutes.
e. After the spices are absorbed, roast the meat until cooked.
Kebab ingredients and fillings:
– 1 tsp margarine
– 25 grams of onions, thinly sliced
– 1 sheet of tortilla (kebab bread)
– 25 grams of tomatoes, thinly sliced
– 1 tsp tomato sauce, to taste
– 1 tbsp mayonnaise, to taste
– sliced kebab meat, to taste
– 25 grams of lettuce, thinly sliced
– 25 grams of cucumber, thinly sliced
How to make:
a. Grease the pan with margarine. Bake tortillas until browned, remove.
b. Saute onions.
c. Place the tortillas on a plate, arrange the onion, lettuce, cucumber, and tomato in the center of the tortilla in an elongated shape.
d. Pour the tomato sauce and chili sauce to taste over the vegetables. e. Place the kebab meat on it, flatten it lengthwise.
e. Give mayonnaise to taste then roll the tortilla.