KOMPAS.com – Avocado is a fruit that can be processed into a variety of dishes, from sweet foods, savory foods, to fresh drinks.
One of the fresh drinks made from avocado is avocado ice soda.
This avocado ice soda is not only fresh to drink when the weather is hot, but it is also rich in iron.
Also read: Avocado Cendol Pudding Recipe, Dessert Made by Lord Adi at MasterChef
For more, see the avocado ice soda recipe from the book “150 Great Juices Rich in Nutrition + 150 Healthy Nutrition Info” (2014) by Hindah Muaris published by Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Avocado soda recipe
- 4 limes, cut into thin circles
- 150 ml of flavored sweet sparkling water
- 100 gr ice cubes, coarsely crushed
- 400 gr avocado flesh, puree
Also read: Lemon Cucumber Juice Recipe, Fresh Drinks After Eating Fatty Foods
Get information, inspiration and insight from email you.
How to make avocado soda:
1. Arrange the mashed avocado flesh in a serving glass, then add crushed ice and lime wedges.
2. Pour in the sparkling water. Serve.
Also read: Avocado Coconut Ice Recipe, New Creation for Takjil Iftar
The book “150 Nutrient Rich Juices + 150 Healthy Nutrition Info” (2014) by Hindah Muaris published by Gramedia Pustaka Utama can be read online at the Gramedia.com application.