INDOZONE.ID – One of the food menus that you can make this afternoon is Sayur Ketupat Labu Siam. The preparation of this menu is quite easy and the taste is very delicious. For those of you who are interested in making it now, here is an easy recipe.
Ingredients of Siamese pumpkin rhubarb vegetables:
- 2 chayote, peeled, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 100 ml of vegetable oil
- 2 large red chilies, thinly sliced
- 2 large green chilies, thinly sliced
- 200 g peeled small prawns
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 pieces of kaffir lime leaves
- 1 lemongrass stalk, bruised
- 2 cm galangal, bruised
- 2 liters of fresh thin coconut milk
- 500 ml fresh thick coconut milk
- 6 long beans, cut into 3 cm
- 50 g of young melinjo leaves
- 50 g red melinjo skin
- 12 pieces of red chili
- 7 large red chilies
- 5 red onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp fried shrimp paste
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp salt
How to Make Siamese Pumpkin Ketupat Vegetables:
- Sprinkle the chayote slices with salt. Squeeze until the chayote wilts. Rinse the water until clean then drain.
- Saute fine spices until fragrant and cooked.
- Add lime leaves, bay leaf, galangal and lemongrass, stir until wilted.
- Add sliced red and green chilies, stir until wilted.
- Add the prawns, stir until the prawns are red. Turn off the fire.
- Put the thin coconut milk in a saucepan, cook until it boils.
- Add the spices and prawns and bring to a boil.
- Enter the chayote, long beans, melinjo skin, melinjo leaves and red cayenne pepper. Cook until everything is soft and cooked.
- Remove, serve with rice cake or ketupat.