Fimela.com, Jakarta Traditional cakes made from cassava are suitable to be friends with hot tea. Enjoyed while relaxing at home even more perfect. We can also make our own delicious traditional cakes from cassava.
There’s gethuk lindri until it’s soft and filled with delicious brown sugar. For more details, just take a look at the recipe compilation below, OK? All of these recipes are easy to try at home.
1. Soft and Chewy Getuk Lindri Recipe from Cassava
- 1 kg cassava, peeled and cut into pieces
- 250 grams of granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp starch flour
- 250 ml air
- 1 pandan leaf
- coloring to taste
- 1/2 coconut, grated
- 1/4 tsp salt
How to make
1. Steam the cassava until soft.
2. Steam the grated coconut and salt.
3. Cook starch, water, and pandan leaves until thick and exploding. Lift and let cool.
4. In a bowl, mash the cassava, add sugar, salt, margarine, and starch solution. Stir well.
5. Divide the dough into several parts. Add coloring to taste.
6. Roll out the dough. Cut and roll. Getuk lindri is ready to be served.