KOMPAS.com – Dried anchovies can be created into a variety of dishes. One of them is anchovies balado.
How to make dry anchovy balado is simple. The only spices needed are garlic, chili, and sugar.
To complement the dish, you can add potatoes, tempeh, peanuts, or bananas.
Also read: Jengki Anchovy Sambal Recipe, Can Be a Side dish
Here’s a recipe for dried anchovy balado from the book “Love to Eat Fish – 25 Tastes of Salted Fish” by Lilly T. Erwin published by PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama that is easy for beginners to copy.
Get information, inspiration and insight from email you.
- 300 grams of dry salted anchovies, wash and drain
- Enough oil for frying and sauteing
- 2 tbsp sliced garlic
- 3 tbsp red chili
- 2 tsp sugar
Also read: Anchovy Balado Eggplant Sambal Recipe, a side dish of warm rice
How to make dry balado anchovies
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Fry the anchovies until dry and golden brown. Lift and drain.
2. Heat a little oil left over from frying anchovies. Stir-fry the spices until fragrant. Let it sit for a while until the spices thicken.
3. Enter the anchovy that has been fried, stir well so that it is covered with spices. Remove and serve as a side dish to complement rice.
Read also: 5 Tips to Cook Teri Fish so that it is not too salty
The book “Love to Eat Fish – 25 Tastes of Salted Fish” by Lilly T. Erwin published by PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama can be purchased online at Gramedia.com