Suara.com – In addition to being a dessert, black sticky rice porridge can also be one of the snacks that block the stomach with many health benefits. But do you know how to make black sticky rice porridge?
How to make black sticky rice porridge is quite easy. That’s what makes this sweet-tasting food popular with many people.
Here’s how to make delicious and delicious black sticky rice porridge.
How to Make Black Glutinous Porridge:
Recipe for Spicy Porridge Typical of Sambas, Delicious Culinary West Kalimantan
Black glutinous rice porridge ingredients:
- ½ kg of black glutinous rice
- 600 grams of brown sugar
- 5 cm cinnamon
- 10 tbsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- 2 coconuts for coconut milk
- 4 liters of water
How to make black glutinous rice porridge:
- Soak black glutinous rice for one night
- After soaking overnight, wash the glutinous rice until it is completely clean
- Add black glutinous rice to boiling water
- Cook the black glutinous rice for about 10 minutes
- Leave the cooked black sticky rice for 30 minutes
- Cook the black sticky rice again and add brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and salt
- Cook while stirring the black glutinous rice porridge until thick
- Cook coconut milk in a separate pot and add sugar and pandan leaves
- Wait until the coconut milk boils
- Serve black glutinous rice porridge with coconut milk according to taste
The deep black color of sticky rice will usually turn dark purple when cooked. This color itself arises because the anthocyanin content is much higher than other types of colored grains.
In addition to filling, easy to find and easy to process. The combination of sweetness in black sticky rice and savory in coconut milk can also be a healthy food choice.
There are several benefits of black sticky rice for health. Here is the explanation.
Makes Many People Curious, Now Masha and the Bear’s Pink Porridge Recipe is Revealed
Benefits of Black Sticky Rice for Health