TRIBUN-MEDAN.COM, MEDAN – Egyptian Martabak is a typical food that is famous almost all over the world.
Just as the name suggests, Egyptian Martabak is usually familiar to the tongues of Asian and Middle Eastern people.
This one food is also often found in big cities in Indonesia.
This time you can try to make it with simple ingredients and also save on the pocket. Here’s how to make it.
Also read: OPPO SMARTPHONE – Price List of Latest Oppo HPs for August Starting at 1 Million: Oppo A11K, A16, A54, A74
– 10 sheets of spring roll skin
– 1 piece of Chinese tofu, crushed
– 2 onions, sliced
– 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
– 1 large egg, if it’s small you can use 2
– 1 tsp curry powder
– 1/4 tsp coriander powder
– Salt, pepper, powdered broth
– 1 tablespoon of flour thickened with a little water, to glue
Also read: Finally, America’s most wanted Taliban military leader appears, his life is valued at IDR 72 billion
How to make:
1. In a medium-sized bowl, mix all ingredients, mix well. ❤
2. Take a sheet of spring roll skin, give 1 tablespoon full of stuffing, wrap it like an envelope. Glue the ends with flour glue. Do it until the ingredients run out, about 10 pcs
3. Heat a lot of oil, fry the martabak over medium heat until golden brown. ❤
4. Lift and drain. Serve with the Egyptian cuko sauce.
Also read: Video Leaks During Her First Night with Rizky Billar, Lesti Kejora Is Happy to Show Off This Thing
Egyptian cuko ingredients:
– 150 gr gula merah
– 400 gr air
– 1 tamarind seed dissolved in water
– 1 tbsp vinegar
– Salt to taste
– 1 small onion, sliced long
– 1 small tomato, seeds removed, diced
– 15 pieces of cayenne pepper, sliced (according to taste)
Also read: Ongoing Live Streaming Southampton vs Man United Temporary Score 1-0, Watch Live Link
How to make:
1. Cook brown sugar, water, tamarind and salt until it boils and dissolves everything. Turn off the fire, strain
2. When it’s cold, add the onions, tomatoes and cayenne pepper. ❤
3. Stir, let it be ± 30 minutes so that the smell comes out. Serve