- 250 grams of flour, sifted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 35 gram unsalted butter
- 180 ml of liquid milk
How to make
1. Mix milk, sugar, salt and yeast. Stir for 5 minutes.
2. Add the flour. Stir well.
3. Add the unsalted butter. Knead the dough until smooth.
4. Put in the container. Cover with plastic wrap. Let stand for 1 hour until doubled in size.
5. Knead the dough briefly until the surface is smooth. Divide into 8 parts. Cover with plastic wrap. Leave it for 15 minutes.
6. Roll the dough lengthwise, then twist and form a braid. Cover the dough with plastic wrap. Leave it for 15 minutes.
7. Heat the oil.
8. Fry the donuts until brown. Lift and drain.
Serve the donuts with a sprinkling of powdered sugar. Good luck!