Farming is one of the most enjoyable hobbies. How not, planting plants not only relieves stress, but also makes the page more beautiful.
In addition, if you plant fruit types, you can harvest at any time and pick the fruit.
But the common problem is that there is no farming experience so they are afraid to start.
In fact, if you find out more, there are many fruit plants that are easy to plant and grow. It can even be planted using potted media too, you know.
Then what fruit plants are suitable for beginners? Here are some fruits that can be planted and are easy to grow, can be planted in pots too, you know.
Also read: 10 Onigiri Rice Creations with Unique Shapes, Animals to Anime
1. Can be indoors or outdoors, tomatoes can grow just by being watered, you know. Suitable for chili lovers
2. Pineapple can be planted very easily, just by cutting the crown it can grow
3. Apples are also plants that are easy to plant, but make sure they are exposed to direct sunlight, okay?
4. With moist and slightly acidic soil, it can make it easier for blackberries to thrive
5. Some believe that grapes are difficult plants to grow, but they are not. It’s just hard to harvest because of fighting with birds or other animals
6. With the right place and a warm climate, oranges with various varieties can grow well
7. While blueberries only need moist and acidic soil, they can also self-pollinate
8. Not only pots, strawberry plants can be planted in the ground or baskets. They will continue to grow as long as they get plenty of sun and dry soil
9. If you are interested in seasonal types, melon can be an option, you know. Doesn’t take up too much space
10. It’s no secret that growing bananas is the easiest, especially in Indonesia with a very supportive climate
Also read: 10 Inspirations for Washi Tape Storage, Guaranteed Not Messy
Now planting fruit is no longer an excuse for inexperience. It is enough to use pots and this type of plant, so it is fun to plant. Every harvest can be eaten, you know.