KOMPAS.com – Cucur cake is one of the popular sweet-tasting market snacks.
The characteristic of the cucur cake is its round shape, blooming, nesting, and curly edges.
To enjoy the cucur cake, you can make your own brown sugar cucur cake without the need to leave the house.
Also read: Brown Sugar Cucur Cake Recipe, a Sold Market Snack
Follow the recipe for the brown sugar cucur cake from the book “30 Market Snacks Recipes Ala Master Traditional Cakes” (2020) by Lanny Rustan published by Gramedia Pustaka Utama below.
- 250 gr of rice flour
- 50 gr key flour
- 150 gr brown sugar
- 50 gr granulated sugar
- 400 ml air
- Vanilla and pandan to taste
- Oil, for frying to taste
Read also: Cucur Pandan Cake Recipe for Sale, Make Without Mixer
Get information, inspiration and insight from email you.
1. Brown sugar, granulated sugar, water, vanilla, and pandan are cooked to a boil.
2. The rice flour and flour are mixed together.
3. After the sugar water boils, add it to the flour while stirring until blended.
Also read: The difference between rice flour and glutinous rice flour, for those of you who want to make market snacks
4. Using a vegetable spoon, stir constantly until there are bubbles. Leave it for about two hours.
5. Fry using oil and over medium heat while being sprinkled with oil so that the drops come out.
6. Lift briefly and reverse position. Cook until done. Serve.
Read also: Basket Ingot Cake Recipe, Legit Market Snacks
The book “30 Traditional Cake Master Snack Recipes” (2020) by Lanny Rustan published by Gramedia Pustaka Utama is available online at Gramedia.com.