Who likes meatballs? Yes, of course, most people like this one food. For those of you who are living a healthy lifestyle, you can make this one menu at home without using flour but it still tastes good, you know.
Let’s see how to make chicken meatballs without flour that can be practiced at home below!
1. Prepare the ingredients
- 500 grams of chicken breast
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt or seasoning to taste
- Pepper powder to taste
- Ice cubes as needed
- Spring onions (optional)
- celery leaves to taste (optional)
2. Puree the ingredients
- Clean the chicken
- Mix all the ingredients that have been prepared
- Then puree using a blender or other meat grinder.
Also Read: Delicious Homemade Beef Meatball Recipe, Abundant Broth
Continue reading the article below
3. How to cook
- Boil the water until it boils while waiting for the mashed meatball dough
- After the dough is smooth, shape the meatballs according to taste
- Then put in boiling water
4. The process of cooking meatballs
After the meatballs float to the top, it means the meatballs are cooked. Lift then drain!
5. Ready to serve
Chicken meatballs without flour are now ready to be served. You can add other side dishes according to taste. Add fried onions or lime juice to make it more delicious. Now you can eat delicious and healthy meatballs.
Those are some ways to make chicken meatballs without flour. How to make it very easy, delicious, and healthy of course. Good luck!
Also Read: 10 Most Popular Meatballs in Asia, There are Fried Meatballs from Indonesia!
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.