Currently there are many sites to register a blog. Interestingly, creating a blog is free of charge or free. Some free blog provider sites that you can use include Blogger, Medium, Tumblr, WordPress to Wix.com.
For those of you who want to start blogging, Blogspot is an easy choice to learn. How to make Blogspot is also fairly practical and easy. Creating Blogspot can be done on a PC or even on a cellphone. You just have to have an email or Google account to be able to create Blogspot.
How to create a blog is as follows:
1. Open a browser page. on a PC or laptop then type the address www.blogger.com in the website address column.
2. After the blogger.com page appears, you can click on the create your blog button to start creating a new blog.
3. Then you can write down your email address and password to create a Blogspot account. Just enter your Gmail address because blogspot directly connects with the existing data on the gmail account.
4. After logging in to the blogger.com account, you will be directed to fill out a profile on the blog. If you don’t want to complete it, you can fill it at another time.
5. On the profile page, you can go directly to the dashboard to set the initial appearance of the blog that you will create. On this dashboard you can write the title and address of the blog as well as the existing theme.
6. Next select the blog address as desired. If you are offered to buy a domain, if you want a free domain, you can decline the domain purchase by clicking No Thanks on the screen.
7. The next step you will go to the dashboard to set up the blog and also write the contents of your blog. Then you can click publish when you have finished writing the blog content.
8. Finally, if you want to see how your posts will look on your blog, you can click visit blog or type in the address of the blog you created.