- Boil pakcoy with salt water, just for a minute, so it’s not too soft. Then drain.
- Crush and finely chop the garlic. Slice the onion tips.
- Slice button mushrooms to taste.
- Saute garlic and onions until fragrant and wilted.
- Add button mushrooms, stir.
- Pour water, give sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, salt, sugar and flavoring.
- Stir until smooth, then cornstarch solution. Stir until smooth and let it thicken.
- Check the taste, turn off the stove.
- Arrange the pakcoy on a plate, then pour it over with the sauteed mushrooms.
Good luck and hope you like it!