Ancient Lenses – Indonesia is rich with a variety of culinary menus that have a distinctive taste of the archipelago, one of which is ‘Stir Sauteed Beef Soy Sauce’.
Besides being delicious, this beef-based food is considered to have high nutrition and is suitable to be served as a meal with family at home.
In fact, how to make Sauteed Beef in Spicy Soy Sauce, is quite easy and simple.
Here’s the recipe and how to make Spicy Sauteed Beef Saute, as quoted from the @masakandagingsapi Instagram account:
Read also: Togu Simorangkir is determined to walk 44 days from Toba-Palace Jakarta, this is what Jokowi conveyed
- 300 grams of beef
- 5 curly green chilies, sliced oblique
- 5 curly red chilies, sliced oblique
- 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 onion, sliced lengthwise
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of red onion, finely sliced
- 500 – 700 ml beef broth (water left over from boiling the meat)
- Oil for frying
- Salt, sugar and pepper
Also Read: Benefits of Soursop Leaves, Help Treat Cancer to Get Rid of Head Lice
Ground spices :
- 10-15 pieces of curly red chili
- 2 pecans
How to make Sauteed Beef in Spicy Soy Sauce:
1. Boil the meat until tender and cut lengthwise and thin.