Hot weather and cold drinks are like a match, Mom. One of the most sought after drinks when you need to refresh your throat is boba. Do you already know how to make your own boba at home?
In recent years this drink has really stolen the public’s attention. Not a few people are willing to queue for hours to get a glass of the drink.
The chewy texture and usually an addition in making sweet tea mixed with milk, is a characteristic of this drink.
It’s actually easy, you know, Mother. If you can take the time to make boba, maybe you will save quite a bit because you don’t need to snack anymore! The ingredients are easy to get. In fact, you can make boba with only 2 ingredients.
If you want to be creative with cute colors, you can add food coloring to the drink. This recipe will produce about 75 – 100 boba grains, but depending on the shape and size you make, yes.
How to make a practical boba with 2 ingredients
Are you ready to save money by making your own boba at home, Mother? Come on, see the following recipe!
- 70 grams of tapioca flour.
- 60 ml of boiling water.
- Food coloring (optional)
How to make:
- Prepare a heat-resistant container or bowl.
- Add tapioca flour to boiling water, stir until smooth.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth so it doesn’t dry out.
- If you want to make colorful boba, add dye. If not, move on to the next step.
- After the boba turns into dough, you can shape it into small balls.
- Prepare a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper. Use to put the boba above.
- Let stand for 2 hours so that the boba is dry and perfectly formed.
- When it’s ready to cook, fill a pot with water and bring it to a boil. When it boils, you can add the dry boba. The boba will float when it is half cooked. Boil again for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and drain if you feel soft and according to taste.
Good luck trying this boba recipe, Mom!
Also try the following fresh drink recipes, come on:
(son / son)