INDOZONE.ID – If you’re bored today because you have nothing to do, how about we make Banana Caramel Sauce Pancakes at home? Besides being sweet, the flavors offered are also delicious. Interested in making it? This is an easy recipe!
- 2 chicken eggs
- 60 g margarine cair
- 50 g of granulated sugar
- 15 g baking powder
- 200 g medium protein flour
- 200 ml of liquid milk
- 75 g butter
- 3 Ambon bananas, sliced thickly
- 100 g brown sugar
- 50 ml of liquid cream
How to make :
- Crack eggs in a bowl, beat until foamy.
- Add liquid margarine and sugar, beat until sugar dissolves.
- Add baking powder and flour, mix until smooth.
- Add liquid milk, stir until it becomes a smooth dough.
- Heat an 18 cm non-stick frying pan, grease it with a paper towel that has been dipped in liquid margarine.
- After the heat is right, pour in 4 tablespoons of the batter.
- Cook over low heat until the edges are dry and then remove. Do the same until the dough runs out.
- Melt the butter in a skillet until melted.
- Add the banana slices, stir until it boils.
- Add brown sugar, stir until sugar melts.
- Pour in the cream, stir until it boils and becomes thick then remove from heat.
- Arrange the pancakes on a serving plate. Pour in the banana caramel sauce.
- Garnish with strawberries and mint leaves, serve.