Tomato Egg Soup Recipe
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 sausages, cut into pieces
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- enough water
- ground pepper, mushroom broth to taste
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp butter
How to make:
1. Melt the butter, saute the chopped garlic until fragrant. Then add the tomatoes, cook until half wilted.
2. Then add the beaten eggs, stir into scrambled eggs.
3. Add the sausage pieces, mix well. Then add water, add mushroom broth, fish sauce and ground pepper.
4. Stir well and cook until the water boils.