KOMPAS.com – Eating plain chicken porridge for breakfast can be boring. Try getting creative with other carbohydrate sources such as corn.
Corn is easy to find and cheap in Indonesia. This food ingredient is also flexible, it can be used to cook savory or sweet foods.
Also read: Simple Corn Fried Rice Recipe, Like an invitation
How to make chicken grits from Delicious dishes This is similar to making regular chicken porridge. However, this recipe is more practical because the corn is already rich in flavor.
- 1 piece of sweet corn, mashed
- 2 sweetcorns, finely combed
- 1 piece of chicken thigh up and down
- 500 ml air
- A quarter bunch of spinach, weeded
- 2 sprigs of basil, just pick the leaves
Also read: How to Cook Young Corn, Not Just Sauteed
Get information, inspiration and insight from email you.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Three quarter teaspoon salt
Also read: KFC-style Corn Cream Soup Recipe, Eat It During Cold Weather
How to make chicken grits:
1. Clean the chicken and boil the chicken. Take the meat, cut into cubes. Do not throw away the chicken broth because it will be used to make porridge.
2. Boil the sweet corn and ground spices using chicken cooking water. Stir until cooked and corn thickens. Add chicken to it.
3. Just before turning off the stove, add the spinach and basil leaves. Stir well until the vegetables wilt. Lift and serve.
Also read: Crispy Corn Bakwan Recipe by Restaurant Chefs