- Mix eggs, sugar and SP then mixer on high speed until fluffy.
- Add the previously sifted flour and baking powder. Then mix on low speed until well blended.
- Add coconut milk, water and pandan pasta and mix well with a spatula.
- Prepare a mold that has been smeared with oil then add enough grated cheese and press it flat on the bottom of the mold.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and steam for about 15 minutes until cooked.
- Serve as a coffee or tea companion.
That’s the putu ayu cheese cake recipe for tea friends, good luck!