Cireng Sagu/copyright sapapua
Here is the order of how to make a delicious and fail-safe Cireng. Check it out below.
- Mix 55 g of sago flour, 150 ml of water, 5 g of chopped green onion, 1 tsp of powdered broth, tsp of salt, and tsp of pepper. Mix well.
- Cook until thickened on low heat.
- Combine the remaining dry ingredients, stir until evenly distributed.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the cireng mixture. Knead until evenly distributed.
- Divide the dough into 25 grams each, then print it round and flatten it.
- Fry over medium heat until cooked through.
- Sago cireng is ready to be served.
So, how easy is it to make it? Good luck.