Merdeka.com – Come on, make a layer of meat with a special sweet soy sauce Surabaya for the menu of processed animal protein for the family this week. This dish is usually made with deep ground beef, but you can also use other beef parts that are just as tender.
The appearance of the layer of meat is quite similar to that of a stew whose gravy has dwindled to almost the end. Due to the crunchy texture of the seasoning, this dish is best eaten with rice.
- 500 grams of beef tenderloin (tenderloin) or brisket (brisket), thinly sliced
- 5 cm galangal, bruised
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 6-8 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of cooking oil
- salt to taste
- granulated sugar to taste
- enough water
- 6 red onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 5 hazelnuts
- 3 cm jahe
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
How to Make Meat Layers:
- Heat cooking oil, then saute ground spices with galangal until fragrant.
- Add the meat and stir until well mixed.
- Add soy sauce and sliced tomatoes. Season with salt and sugar. Mix well, then add about 3 or 4 cups of water.
- Cook until the meat is tender and the water has reduced again. If the processed meat has turned into a cheesy dish, remove it from the stove.
Pour the meat layer onto a serving plate and serve with warm white rice. [tsr]