TRIBUN-MEDAN.com – This Cheese Sauce Fried Wings recipe that looks so luxurious is really worthy to be served as the main menu for dinner on holidays.
With a splash of savory cheese sauce, making this Cheese Sauce Fried Wings Recipe seems to hypnotize our tongues when we eat it.
Come on, just present this delicious Cheese Sauce Fried Wings Recipe so that we don’t have to be confused about serving special dishes at dinner.
- 16 pieces of chicken wings, cut into 2 parts, remove the ends
- 4 cloves of garlic, puree
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 100 grams of cornstarch, for coating
- 1 liter of oil, for frying
Dyes (Stir well)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams of cornstarch
Cheese Sauce Ingredients
- 12 sheets of quick-melting cheese, roughly chopped
- 300 ml milk
- 2 teaspoons powdered cheese
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved with 1 teaspoon water, for thickening
How to Make Cheese Sauce Fried Wings:
1. Coat the chicken wings with garlic, salt, and pepper. Roll over the cornstarch. Dip into the dip.
2. Fry chicken wings in oil that has been heated over low heat until cooked and browned. Drain.
3. Sauce, boil milk, fast-melting cheese, and powdered cheese until it boils.
4. Thicken the sauce with cornstarch solution. Stir until bubbling.
5. Serve fried chicken wings with cheese sauce.