JEMBER PORTAL – Types of plants, how to adapt, and how to protect themselves.
Those are the questions in the thematic book theme 2 grade 6 SD and MI published by the Ministry of Education and Culture in the 2018 revised edition.
In this article, we will discuss the answer keys on page 20 and 21, theme 2 sub-theme 1 Rukun in Diversity.
Also Read: Mind Map Reading ‘Proclamation of Indonesian Independence’, Material Theme 2 Grade 6 SD MI Sub-theme 1 Page 3
It is better for the younger siblings to do the work first, then they can ask their parents for help to correct the work of the younger siblings using this article.
This article is used only as a comparison in correcting the work that has been done by the younger siblings.
Also Read: Math Answer Key for Grade 6 Elementary and MI Page 10 about Integer Lines
Answer Key Theme 2 Grade 6 SD and MI Pages 20 and 21
To survive, plants need to adapt and protect themselves. How can these plants adapt to their environment? Discuss with your group mates!
Now is the time for you to dig up more information from various sources about how plants adapt and protect themselves. You can ask adults around you, read books, newspapers, magazines, or from other sources.
Choose one type of plant that you observe in relation to habitat and how to protect yourself! Use the information you gain to increase your knowledge.
Also Read: How to Adapt Squid, Grasshopper, and Snail, Answer Key Theme 2 Grade 6 SD MI Pages 72-73
Write your findings on the following Frayer diagram.
Types of Plants and How to Adapt:
1. Water hyacinth: Has a bulging stem filled with air cavities
2. Ferns: Ferns adapt to humid environments by rolling their leaves.
3. Bamboo: Bamboo can grow and reproduce in a water-rich environment.
a. Has a hollow stem
b. Has broad leaves
c. The stem is in the water
a. Has an air cavity
b. The leaves are above the surface of the water
6. Aloe Vera: It has leaves that are thick, narrow and sometimes turn into thorns. The stem is thick, has a network of storing water and has long roots.
Also Read: Answer Key for Theme 2 Grade 6 SD and MI Pages 27, 28, 29, 30, Sub-theme 1 about Pillars in Difference
Types of Plants and How to Protect Yourself:
1. Bamboo protects itself with the fine hairs on its trunk
2. Durian has thorns and hard skin on the fruit, this serves to protect themselves.
3. Coconut has a hard skin or shell on the surface of the fruit.
4. The carcass flower has a bad smell, it can be used as a means of self-protection.
5. Cacti also have spines on their leaves.
6. Jatropha is a plant that is usually used for traditional medicine. Castor plants protect themselves by removing toxins in their bodies.
That’s the answer key for theme 2 grade 6 SD and MI sub-theme 1 on pages 20 and 21 about plant species, how to adapt, and how to protect yourself.***
1. This content was created to assist parents in guiding their children in learning, it should explain the process of finding answers, not just the final result.
2. Answers are open, it is possible for students and parents to explore better answers.
3. This article does not absolutely guarantee the correctness of the answers.
Editor: Boy Nugroho
Source: Kemendikbud Thematic Book